Grain Bin Stairway
Agri-Systems supplies and installs many grain bin stairway systems every year. Whether you are putting a bin stairs on a new grain bin or would like to retrofit your existing older grain bin with a stairway, you’ll be glad you invested the money! Spiral Stairways on grain bins are the safest way to access your grain bin.
Add the Convenience of a Stairs
Do you want to check the condition of stored grain and equipment without climbing a ladder? Now you can have the convenience and advantages of a stairs on your grain bin with the BROCK SHUR-STEP® Bin Stairs.
Manufactured from tough, galvanized steel, the BROCK SHUR-STEP Stairway’s features include:
- Wide, sturdy steps.
- Raised perforations forming a non-skid surface.
- Conforms to OSHA standards.
- Are fabricated from tough, galvanized steel for long-lasting service.
- Follows the wall contour of the bin.
- Can be installed while the bin is being erected or added later.
- Stairways can be used with stiffened or unstiffened bins, or bins with wind rings.
- Stairs can be mounted to go either to the right or left around the bin.
- Stairs may be located to serve more than one bin.
- Fits all BROCK® Farm and Commercial Bins.
- Also fits many other grain bins (15-foot/4.6-m diameter or greater) having 9-3/8-inch (238-mm) horizontal bolt spacing and 32-inch (813-mm) ring width.
BROCK SHUR-STEP Bin Stairs – another reason more people are making their next bin Brock!