Brock’s Sweep-Master Commercial Bin Sweep
We have many of these sweeps installed throughout the country and have had great results. This is a competitively priced yet reliable commercial bin sweep.
Economical Bin Sweep System
Brock’s SWEEP-MASTER Bin Unloading System offers:
- A rugged, commercial-quality bin sweep system capable of single-pass or double-pass operation.
- Simple design and an economical price.
- Many “must have” features included on larger sweeps.
- Options for zero-bin-entry use – including the use of Brock’s SWEEP-TRACKER Sweep Controller.
- Industry standard 1/4-inch (6-mm) auger flighting on all models.
- Commercial grade carrier bearings for reliability and long life.
- Foam-filled dual tires for drive wheels.
- 60:1 speed reduction provides better drive wheel traction.
- Drive wheel assembly can be repositioned along the back of the sweep for more efficient operation.
- Commercial power head assembly.
- Explosion-proof motors for the drive wheels and the auger are standard for additional bin safety.
- Motor shrouds for all motors eliminate need for tarps or bags.
- Adjustable motor mounts.
- Heavy-duty truss design on the sweep uses 2-inch (51-mm) square tubing.
- Adjustable guide wheels.
- Adapts to nearly all sumps.