U-Trough Bin Unloading Systems
With the increase in size of bins and the continued emphasis on speed, u-trough unload systems have become the choice of many farmers for their grain bin unloads. U-Trough bin unloads offer high capacity unloading comparatively to the standard round tube and auger system. Each u-trough system can be equipped with a power sweep system or a simple carry in bin sweep.
Brands of Grain Bin U-Trough Unloads:
- Grain Saver
- Grain Saver
BROCK U-TROUGH UNLOADING SYSTEM
Offers 40% More Capacity Than 10-Inch Auger Tube Systems Brock’s HARVEST-TIME 10-Inch (254-mm) U-Trough Auger and Power Sweep Unloading System with a capacity of up to 7,800 bushels (198 metric tons) of corn per hour offers you up to 40% more grain moving capacity than 10-inch (254-mm) diameter tube systems.
It’s a heavy-duty system you can grow with, plus get the same great advantages offered by Brock’s
HARVEST-TIME Tube Auger Unloading System:
- Smooth-working unloader and sweep combination that can be operated from outside the bin
- An unloader that can be used with a center pivot to connect to an existing portable sweep.
Other HARVEST-TIME U-Trough features include:
- Available for 36- through 60-foot (11 to 18.3 m) diameter bins.
- Available with horizontal power heads only.
- Rack & pinion controls for sweep and discharge wells are conveniently located together outside of the bin.
- Extra large center well easily adjusts to control output.
- Intermediate well.
- Optional HARVEST-TIME Power Sweep can be added at a later time if desired.
- Painted hoppers and power heads.
- 14-gauge galvanized steel u-trough sections.
- 4-point motor mount also offers belt tension adjustment.
- Hinged belt guard for ease of maintenance.